Call for applications: Small grants for women-led civil society organizations in Turkey
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
UN Women Turkey plans to award small grants to eligible civil society organizations (CSO) in the range of USD 2,500 to USD 20,000. The overall aim of small grants is exclusively to finance a limited range of eligible activities to support the development or strengthening of CSOs’ institutional capacities.
This call for applications is launched in the context of the "Strengthening social stabilization and economic empowerment of refugee and host community women and girls in Turkey" project implemented by UN Women Turkey with the financial support of the Government of Japan.
UN Women solicits applications for small grants from women-led (CSOs) legally established and operating in Turkey working in the areas of:
- Gender sensitive refugee response;
- Resilience and empowerment of Syrian women and girls under temporary protection as well women from host communities;
- Gender-sensitive protection and livelihoods targeting Syrian women and girls under temporary protection with a rights-based approach;
- Increased leadership and engagement of refugee women in decision-making processes that affect their lives;
- Women-led peace building, peaceful co-existence and/or social cohesion among refugee and host communities.
Deadline to apply: 30 April 2020 by midnight Turkey local time
- Fatih Resul Kilinc, firstname.lastname@example.org