Call for Proposals: Preventing violence against women and expanding access to related services (Only for Turkey)
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
UN Women is inviting civil society organisations and women organizations to implement of activities on “Preventing violence against women and expanding access to related services” under the Turkey component of the Regional Programme “Ending violence against women in the Western Balkans and Turkey: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds”. The Programme aims at ending gender based discrimination and violence against women, with a particular focus on the most disadvantaged groups of women, in the Western Balkans and Turkey.
- Call for Proposals: Preventing violence against women and expanding access to related services in Turkey (Only for Turkey)
- Annex I. Guidelines for the Submission of Proposals
- Annex II. Application Cover Sheet
- Annex III. Project Proposal Template
- Annex IV. Workplan and Budget for Activity 1
- Annex IV. Workplan and Budget for Activities 2 and 3
Organizations that wish to participate in this Call for Proposals are requested to send all required application documents in one email to email@example.com indicating in the e-mail subject: EVAW Turkey - CfP EVAW – Access to Services and Rights.
By 28 September 2017.
Proposals received after the date and time may not be accepted for consideration.
UN Women will acknowledge receipt of the applications through a confirmation e‐mail. Only those short listed shall be considered and further contacted.