This report offers lessons learned and best practices ton awareness-raising among refugee and migrant women on how to access justice services. More
- Gender mainstreaming (4)
- Gender discrimination (2)
- Institutional mechanisms (2)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (2)
- Gender-responsive budgeting (2)
- Gender equality and inequality (2)
- Government contributors (1)
- Partnerships (1)
- Post-conflict recovery (1)
- Human rights (1)
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) (1)
- Human rights–based approach (1)
- Financing for gender equality (1)
- Peace and security (1)
- Service delivery (1)
- Public administration (1)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (1)
- Gender data gaps (1)
- Women’s rights (1)
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (1)
- Governance and national planning (1)
- Ending violence against women and girls (1)
- Show more Hide
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
This Gender analysis report examines the relationships between women and men and their access to and control of resources and the constraints they face relative to each other. The main goal is to ensure that gender-based injustices and inequalities are not exacerbated by interventions, and that where is possible, greater equality and justice in gender relations are promoted.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
This brief provides an overview of successful examples of Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB) in Serbia on a path towards gender equality. It also comprises gender analysis of transport, construction and infrastructure and the latest figures including the ones on users at a national and provincial level that have applied GRB in their 2019 budgets.
Friday, August 28, 2015
This brochure brings together the best practices acquired during the Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB) project implementation and it provides information on GRB, main elements of the practice and keys to GRB success by giving real examples from the pilot local administrations involved in the Project.
Friday, October 1, 2010
This Alternative Report is the result of a joint action of women's NGOs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with supervision and support from the NGOs Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly Banja Luka and "Rights for All" from Sarajevo. The Report provides an independent analysis of the difficulties and discrimination that women in Bosnia and Herzegovina face every day in exercising their rights.