This report offers lessons learned and best practices ton awareness-raising among refugee and migrant women on how to access justice services. More
- Gender statistics (2)
- Partnerships (1)
- Gender data use and accessibility (1)
- National statistical systems (1)
- Gender equality indicators (1)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (1)
- Gender data gaps (1)
- Sex-disaggregated data (1)
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (1)
- Gender data production and collection (1)
Friday, August 23, 2019
This brochure provides information about UN Women Turkey's work on gender equality. UN Women's priority areas are humanitarian action, leadership and political participation and ending violence against women in Turkey. The brochure gives insights on programmes, projects, partnerships, and gender statistics in Turkey.
Monday, May 13, 2019
Reliable, accessible and appropriately disaggregated statistics are essential for monitoring commitments to gender equality. The brief provides an overview of UN Women’s efforts to develop the capacity of countries to produce and use gender data through the "Making Every Woman and Girl Count" programme in Europe and Central Asia (ECA). It showcases key results achieved in 2018 as well as priorities for 2019.