- National mechanisms (3)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (2)
- Ending violence against women and girls (2)
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) (1)
- Economic empowerment (1)
- Anti-violence interventions (1)
- Rural women (1)
- Political empowerment (1)
- Beijing Platform for Action (1)
- Laws, legislation (1)
- Civil society (1)
- Show more Hide
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
The EU–UN Women regional programme, ‘Implementing Norms, Changing Minds,’ which aims to end violence against women in the Western Balkans and Turkey, is being implemented in Kosovo. Dhurata Hoxha Sadiku, Minister of Justice, talks about the relevance of this initiative and how the Government of Kosovo is planning to address the issue of gender-based violence.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Striving for gender equality at the local level, Albanian and Serb gender specialists learn from each other’s experiences in implementing the European Charter for Equality of Women and Men in Local Life, thanks to a UN Women-organized study tour.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Serbia aims to take concrete steps to improve the lives of women and girls in the next five years with support from UN Women.